Unibet Bonus Code
When you sign up for a new account and claim the Unibet Bonus Code 2018, whether you are a sports or casino player, you can claim the special Unibet welcome package: get up to £50 bonus money (T&Cs apply)!
T&Cs: New customers only. Aged 18 years or older. Located in United Kingdom. Only bets with odds of 2/5 (1.40) or greater will count. Only bets settled within the bonus validity period of 30 days will count. Sportsbook: Bet your bonus 6x. If you received £10 bonus money you need to bet £60 to complete the bonus conditions. Only one bonus per household is permitted. Certain Payment methods are excluded.
This review will give you all the facts you need to know about the Unibet Welcome Offer both for sports and casino players, as well as giving you crucial info to help boost your game.
Unibet Welcome Bonus Offer
|Unibet Welcome Bonus||Details|
|Bonus Offer:||£50 bonus money (T&Cs apply)|
|Terms and Conditions:||
New customers only. Aged 18 years or older. Located in United Kingdom. Only bets with odds of 2/5 (1.40) or greater will count.
|Unibet Bonus Code:||REVEAL CODE HERE!|
Here are the details about the Welcome Bonus you get with Unibet Bonus Code 2018. This offer gives you up to £50 bonus money (T&Cs apply). What’s great about that is that it makes placing your first bet on unibet.co.uk gives you much more than you invest as an initial deposit! The Unibet Bonus Code makes all this available, and it’s easy to do it.
To get you started using the new bonus code Unibet, just follow these simple steps. It only takes a few minutes to complete the whole process of signing up for an account and entering the Unibet Bonus Code 2018. Here’s how it works:
- First, go to unibet.co.uk. At the top right hand corner of the page, you’ll see a yellow button that says “Register”. By clicking on it, you’ll be sent directly to the registration form.
- Next, you need to fill out the registration form with all the relevant details. At the end of the form, you’ll find a field where you can enter the Unibet bonus code. There you should copy and paste in the bonus code Unibet,
- Submit the form to complete the registration. Now you’ve got your account set up & you just need to deposit funds into it before you can start betting.
It’s a fairly simple process and doesn’t take long before you can begin browsing and betting on Unibet’s huge variety of markets. Just remember you need to enter the Unibet Bonus Code in order to get this deal, so keep the code handy when you’re signing up.
About the Unibet Casino Welcome Bonus
On top of the great deal you get with the Unibet Welcome offer, you can also enjoy other special promotions going on in other areas of unibet.co.uk. But for now, let’s see what you can get with the welcome package. The £200 Casino Deposit Bonus is precisely what its name says: a 200% matching bonus up to £200 based on your initial deposit. That means you can triple your money just by funding your account. Let’s look at a breakdown of the details (T&Cs apply):
|Unibet Casino Welcome Bonus||Details|
|Bonus Offer||200% matching bonus up to £200 on your first deposit (T&Cs apply)|
That means you can get up to £200 as a bonus when you start out. The 35x wagering requirement is one of the lowest in the industry, so it is a fair deal. And Unibet actually pays back 97% to their Casino players each month (T&Cs apply).
Why Register and Use Unibet Bonus Code?
The best thing about the bonus offer you get with Unibet Bonus Code is that it is an exclusive offer, specifically reserved for new customers to Unibet (T&Cs apply). You can be a seasoned better or a complete newbie, but if you haven’t yet tried out Unibet, this code will give you a good introduction to what they’re all about. Here are some of the highlights of what it gives you:
- access over 30,000 live streamed events per year
- all the hottest games and leagues available: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, NBA, NHL and tennis
- top In-Play markets, letting you bet live as the action unfolds
- Dozens of table games, as well as slots !
All this and more, just for entering a short code that packs a lot of punch. The only code you need to know is Unibet Bonus Code 2018.
Bonus Code Terms and Conditions
Here’s the rundown on the specific terms and conditions of the Unibet Welcome Offer that you need to know before claiming the code (T&Cs apply):
- You must meet the Unibet wager requirements in order to withdraw your bonus as cash.
- Your bets must be settled within the bonus validity period in order to count. The bonus expires after 30 days once you’ve accepted the bonus offer. If you haven’t completed the wagering in this amount of time, the bonus money and any winnings associated with it will be forfeit.
- You must make an initial deposit of a minimum of £5 to receive the bonus.
- All other general Unibet terms and conditions apply.
- You must be 18 years old or over and be a resident of the United Kingdom. One bonus is allowed per household.
Unibet Mobile App
Unibet offers a plethora of mobile options, making it easier to bet and game on the go. Whichever kind of smartphone you have, you can download either the Unibet android app or the Unibet iOS app version to fit your mobile device. Most of the apps are compatible with either iPhone or iPad, but there is at least one, the Casino App, which is only available on the iPad version at this point.
There are three Unibet Casino app options to choose from, giving you access to play Live Casino, Slot games or Sports Betting on any one of those three different mobile apps. It also enables you select from 160 different games which are available on the Unibet mobile site. Click here to download the sports platform!
Unibet Facts and Figures
Unibet has been a top player in the online gaming market since the company was founded in 1997. With over 10 million registered customers worldwide and numerous prizes and accolades to back up their reputation, Unibet is known for putting the customer first and upholds a high quality standard. Their vision involves continuously maintaining and improving their services, increasing their level of transparency in the business and also encouraging safe and responsible gaming.
Unibet is a UK-based online betting company with offices throughout the world; including Sweden, Malta and the UK. The company is a fully-regulated operator holding licences in several European Union countries including France, Belgium, Denmark, Italy and the UK, and Unibet is also licenced in Australia. They are also a publically-listed company on the NASDAQ OMX Nordic Exchange.
Unibet Quick Facts
- 10.3 million registered customers in more than 100 countries
- top markets: Sports Betting, Casino Games, Bingo, Poker
- registered in: France, Belgium, Denmark, Italy, Australia and the UK
- featuring Player Safety Early Detection System (PS-EDS) for responsible gaming
- a founding member of the European Gaming & Betting Association
- more than 650 employees
- headquartered in Malta, also with Unibet Sydney, Unibet Wimbledon and Unibet Stockholm offices
Unibet has been the winner of many awards over the years. Some of the highlights from the past three years include:
- “Sports Betting Operator” in the EGR Awards 2016
- “Socially Responsible Operator” in the IGA Awards 2016 and the EGR Awards 2016
- “Innovation in Poker” in the EGR Awards 2015
- “Poker Innovation of the Year” in the European Poker Awards 2015
- “Online Sportsbook Operator of the Year” in the IGA Awards 2015
- “In-Play Sports Operator of the Year” in the IGA Awards 2015
- “Spin City – App of the Year” in the IGA App Awards 2014
- “Innovation in Poker” in the EGR Awards 2014
- “Innovation of the year” in the EGR Awards 2014
- “Sportsbook Operator of the Year” in the IGA Awards 2014
As we just saw, Unibet is rather well known for their innovations in the online poker field. One of the great features about Unibet’s poker offerings is that you can directly download the poker software, making the program faster, easier and more reliable to play. You can also select to play directly from your browser instantly. To download the Unibet Poker software, from the main page, unibet.co.uk, click on “Poker” in the top row of tabs. Then click the yellow “Download” button which appears on the centre left hand side of the page. The download will begin automatically.
Problem with Unibet?
Having technical difficulties? This section will get you back on track in no time. In case you need additional help, contact Unibet Customer Service.
Forgot Your Password?
- First click on the green “Forgot?” link which shows up the login box.
- Enter your username or registered contact email.
- Unibet will send you instructions on how to reset your password.
- If the email you used to register is no longer valid, contact customer service to fix the problem.
Forgot Your Username?
- You can also enter the email address you used to register for your account if you remember it.
- If the email you used to register is no longer valid, contact customer service and they will help you remedy the situation.
Is Your Account Blocked?
There can be several reasons for this:
- You may have tried too many times to log in to your account with incorrect details
- You may have requested an account suspension through Unibet’s self-exclusion service.
To fix this issue, simply contact Unibet Customer Service.
None of the Solutions Worked?
- If you still can’t get into your account, check if you have cookies enabled on your internet browser.
- Go to the “Settings” page and look at the “Content Settings” to make sure of your browser settings.
- It should be set to “Allow local data to be set”.
More Betting Offers
Here are a few recommendations of what to look at on unibet.co.uk. There are so many options to choose from, so it helps to get more info on what might suit your personal gaming tastes. You may even discover something new that you’d never considered trying before!
The top two markets in Unibet Sports are the Unibet Masters 2016 and Champions League. The Unibet Masters is a PDC darts tournament featuring the top 16 darts players in the world according to the Order of Merit. The tournament has been going since 2013 and is always a lively event. Aside from being one of the top sporting events of the year, betting on Champions League via Unibet has extra perks with the Unibet 90+ Cashback promotion. That means all losing Halftime/Fulltime, Correct Score, First Goalscorer and Last Goalscorer bets placed up to £100 are refunded if a goal is scored after the 90th minute. It’s always action packed!
There are tons of cool options to choose from in the Unibet Games section. Many have very colourful graphics and fun visuals to enhance game play. A few of the main titles in this section are King Stones, Lucky Gems, Jewel Blast, Gourmet Ranch, Bonus Beans, Starburst, Magic Dice, Gemix, VIP Black, Rubik’s Slot, Bejeweled 2, Cool Jewels and Poker Dice.
Featured Pick: King Stones
This game has beautiful graphics and appealing sounds to go with the pleasant visuals. The geometric designs add a fun spin to a classic slot game, and the finely designed interface makes this game enjoyable and easy to use.
Unibet’s Casino selection will not disappoint you. Check out top names such as Guns n’ Roses video slots, Wishing You Fortune, Family Guy, Glow, DJ Wild, Humpty Dumpty, Mirror Magic, Double Play Superbet, Jackpot Jester Wild, Super Flip, Second Strike, Troll Hunters, Mega Fortune Dreams, Monopoly Big Event, Wizard of Oz Ruby Slippers, Live Roulette – Grande, Starburst, European Roulette, Blackjack Multihand and Live Blackjack – Grande.
Featured Pick: Unibet Spin City
The specially designed app, Unibet Spin City, gives you exclusive slots, table games and special rewards just for using the game. What’s unique about this game is that it gives you access to the same great Casino experience, from the convenience of your mobile device.
In the Bingo section, you have access to a number of different Jackpot options, including The Arena, The Podium, Grand Prix, All Stars and Grand Slam. Try out the different tournaments available to go for a Jackpot win.
Unibet has invested more than €200m into the development of their secure and reliable platform. Their attention and dedication to providing a safe customer environment definitely comes through in the final product. The site is laid out intuitively so everything is easy to find, and you can navigate smoothly, all brought together with a sleek and simple design. Aside from the aesthetic appeal, unibet.co.uk has a couple of interesting special features which are worth making note of.
On Unibet’s bonus campaigns, there is often “Turnaround Requirement” which applies. What does that mean? This is a standard industry practice, whereby the bonus you gain from the offer must be wagered a certain number of times before it may be withdrawn from the system. Any winnings generated from wagering the bonus funds are then subject to this requirement and can only be taken out once the Turnaround Requirement has been fulfilled.If a Turnaround Requirement applies to a particular bonus, it will be stated in the bonus terms and conditions. Not all bonus campaigns are subject to this rule because there is some variance between the different offers available.
At Unibet, you can use a number of different payment methods to make deposits and withdrawals. The accepted payment options are slightly different for deposits and withdrawals, so here they are listed out:
For making a deposit to your Unibet account, you can use the following methods. Approximate processing times are also listed:
- credit or debit card instant
- bank transfer 2-3 days
- online money transfer services (Skrill and Neteller) 2-3 minutes
- prepaid cards (Paysafecard and Ukash) 2-3 minutes
On your first deposit, you cannot use Skrill or Neteller, but on subsequent deposits you may.
Unibet withdrawal time
To make a withdrawal from your Unibet account, you can use the following methods:
- credit or debit card 3-5 business days
- bank transfer 1-3 business days
- online money transfer services (Skrill and NETELLER) 12 hours
- prepaid cards (Paysafecard and Ukash) 12 hours
Unibet does not charge fees for making withdrawals, which is excellent news.
Contacting Customer Service is incredibly easy at Unibet, and they offer a number of different contact methods to facilitate the process. Live Chat is the preferable method, both for you and for the company, because it is the quickest way to get your questions answered.
Unibet Live Chat
- available 24/7
- average wait time: 25 seconds
- scroll to the bottom of the Unibet main page and click on “Contact Us”, then click on the “Live Chat” button
- available 24/7
- average wait time: 6 to 12 hours
- available 24/7
- average wait time: 25 seconds
- Unibet contact number: 0808 329 393
Is Unibet safe?
Unibet has put a lot of thought and effort into making their site safe and secure. This protects both customers and the company from fraud.
What can I do to keep my data protected?
Unibet takes certain measures to keep your data safe, but you can also be proactive to maintain your own data security. Here are a few tips to optimise your own online safety:
- Treat your Unibet account with the same confidentiality as you would your social security number, passport or house keys. The money on there is real, so it is just like guarding your real wallet.
- Use different Unibet Casino login details for different sites
- Do not click on suspicious links provided in email and messages. Look out for:
- Alarmist messages and threats of account closures
- Deals that sound too good to be true
- Bad grammar and typos
- Lock your device with a PIN or password to make sure your data and apps remain safe in case you misplace your device.
- Be aware that logging in to an unsecure WiFi network can give hackers easy access to your account.
- Keep your device updated with the latest version of the Unibet app to ensure you are protected against unwanted computer infections.
How do I make a deposit?
Making a deposit on unibet.co.uk is a pretty simple process, and it doesn’t take long to complete. Here are instructions for how to make a deposit:
Via Bank Transfer
- Make sure you have your bank details on hand.
- Click on “Deposit” in the “My Account” section.
- Select the “Bank Transfer” tab.
- Follow the instructions and remember to include your reference number. This is important because it tells Unibet which account to deposit the money into.
You can also make a deposit via credit card, prepaid cards such as Paysafecard and Ukash or through online money transfer services such as Skrill and Neteller.
You can find a full listing of all payment methods under the “Deposit” tab, including estimated processing times and any fees associated with using particular deposit methods.
Deposit taking too long to go through?
The average expected wait time for each type of deposit is listed in the “Deposit” section. Most transactions occur instantly or only take 2 or three minutes to complete. Bank transfers usually take longer, and can require two to three days to complete because the banking systems need longer to process your request. If three business days or more have already elapsed and the money you are expecting has still not arrived in your account, contact customer service and they will help you get to the bottom of the delay.
What kinds of Unibet Casino promotions are available?
There are a number of different Unibet Welcome Offers. Here is a simple list giving the details of each:
- You get bonus money when you make a deposit.
- For example: if you opt-in to a 200% Deposit Bonus and make a deposit of £10, you’ll get £20.
- The combined sum of the contributed money and Deposit Bonus will be displayed under “Bonus” in your account breakdown.
Refer a Friend
- For every friend you introduce to Unibet you get a cash reward.
- All you have to do is opt in and invite your friends via email.
- Once your friends have joined and played enough to meet the bonus requirements, you’ll get your reward.
How can I learn more about betting terms?
Unibet features an A-Z Glossary of betting terms to help you stay on top of all the different expressions used. You can find it by clicking on the “Get Help” button from the top right of the main page, then clicking on “A-Z Glossary” at the top right hand side. Here is a listing of a few important ones:
Accumulator: multiple bet placed on a series of events. You have to correctly predict the results of all the events in order to win the accumulator.
All-In: when a player has put all their remaining chips into the pot. If other players continue to bet above the all-in amount they create a separate side pot, which the all-in player cannot win anything from.
Ante-post: odds offered in advance of the day of a particular race. Bets placed this way are lost if the chosen horse is a non-starter. These are generally offered on larger races.
Buy-in: the required amount of money necessary to join a game or tournament.
Chip Dumping: when a player purposely loses chips to pass them to another player. This is not permitted at Unibet.
Double Chance: situation where it is possible to bet simultaneously on two outcomes of a match or event (at full or part time). The possible options are: 1X, 12 and X2.
- 1 = home team, or team listed to the left side of the offer
- X = draw, or the selection in the middle
- 2 = away team, or team listed to the right side of the offer
Each way: on this kind of bet, one half of the bet is to win; the other is to be placed. If the horse wins the race the customer collects on both parts of the bet. If the horse places within the each way criteria (dependent on the number of runners) the customer loses the win part of the bet, but collects on the place part of the bet. This is how the terms are decided:
- 2 – 4 Runners Win Only
- 5 – 7 Runners 1/4 the Odds for first and second
- 8 or more Runners 1/5 the Odds for first, second and third
- 2 – 4 Runners Win Only
- 5 – 7 Runners 1/4 the Odds for first and second
- 8 – 11 Runners 1/5 the Odds for first, second and third
- 12 – 15 Runners 1/4 the Odds for first, second and third
- 16 or more Runners 1/4 the Odds for first, second, third and fourth
Fixed Odds: a bet where the payout is determined by the odds when you placed your bet, no matter how much the odds fluctuate subsequently.
Handicap Betting: where you bet on the outcome of an event (at full or part time) where one team has been given a points start. This kind of bet is settled on the virtual outcome after applying the handicap.
Jackpot: when a player gets a full house within a certain predetermined number of ball calls, they can win a jackpot. Sometimes it is ‘Progressive’, meaning this allows it to grow until it’s hit.
Loyalty Level: a measure of a player’s loyalty. You earn points so the more you play, the higher your Loyalty Level. You can get great rewards on the Loyalty Wheel if you have a higher Loyalty Level.
Match Bet (1X2): bet placed on the outcome of a match or event at full or part time. The options are:
- 1 = home team, team listed to the left side of the offer
- X = draw, the selection in the middle
- 2 = away team, team listed to the right side of the offer
Non-Starter: horse or participant which fails to compete in a race or event in which it has been entered.
Odd/Even: refers to bets placed on whether the amount of a particular thing will be an odd or even number at part or full time. This can be goals, points, corners, etc.
Progressive Jackpot: a jackpot that grows with each game it is not hit.
Rule 4: this means a horse is withdrawn and there is insufficient time to form a new market the remaining horses in the race are subject to a deduction if they win or are placed. These are calculated according to the starting price.
Stake: the money used to bet on an event. In Poker this means the money available when you enter a game. You can’t go into your pocket during a hand, and you can only invest the amount of money in front of you.
Tournament: a poker game where players compete for each other’s chips as the blinds or antes increase incrementally. The winner is the player that end up with all the chips.
Void Bet: refers to a bet which is declared invalid. For void bets, the stake is returned unless the voided event was included in a multiple system. The voided event is said to be priced at odds 1.00.
Now that you’ve got a thorough overview of Unibet’s services and special offers, you’re ready to get betting on your own. Don’t forget to check out the different areas including the Sportsbook, Casino, Poker and Bingo sections, especially since there are great deals for trying out new sections. The Unibet mobile app is also worth a look if you think you might like to bet or game on the go. Remember some of the special tips to increase your betting power.